Founded in 2008, Super Easy Storage provides modern storage solutions that are the best in its class. Customers have their storage units delivered to their door. There’s no need to organise vans, trucks or removalists. Its cost effective and makes old-fashioned storage facilities seem redundant.
How does it work?
After the storage unit is delivered, customers can either pack it themselves or get Super Easy's helpful staff to assist. The storage unit is then dispatched to our nearest depot where it’s neatly stacked until required again.
“Its a simple modern storage solution that really works, our customers are ecstatic with our services and remain incredibly loyal” - Ed Thirlwall – CEO
Franchise territories now available.
Super Easy administrates a franchise network around Australia and internationally. These territories offer Franchisees an excellent opportunity to share in our success. More importantly you’ll build a valuable asset with the guidance and support of our expert team.
“You’ll earn outstanding income that’s reliable right from the get go. Over time the number of modules an operator stores becomes a really profitable income stream and incredibly valuable." - Neil Livingstone – Financial Advisor
What does owning a Super Easy Storage Franchise involve?
- Interacting with customers and working with a small team.
- Working in the great outdoors, loading storage modules and staying fit.
- Being reliable, honest and hardworking.
- Being able to communicate and learn from the experienced team a head office.
Will the Franchisor help me build my business?
YES – you’ll be provided all the support you need to grow your business.
- We provide you with comprehensive training
- We provide you with high volumes of leads and customers
- We assist in the finance and administration of your business
- We provide access to class leading technology
- We are there for you and provide constant support and guidance